Thank you for your interest in the Rainy Day Sweepstakes.
For questions regarding ScooterTraffic and this Sweepstakes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
Purchasing Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
The "Rainy Day” Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on April 08, 2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on April 19, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period").
1. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and who have internet access as of April 08, 2013. Employees of ScooterTraffic, ALEX Toys, Fat Brain Toys, PBS KIDS, Western Chief (Sponsors) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, promotion and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) and persons living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. ENTRY. To enter, go to www.ScooterTraffic.com (the "Web Site"), and follow the instructions provided at the Web Site to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 19, 2013. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Multiple entries received from any person or email address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void, unless they are made in conjunction with the "get a friend to enter" promotional incentive. Mass entries or reproductions, or late, lost, stolen, illegible, misdirected, damaged, inaccurate, incomplete, and/or postage due entries are void. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. WINNER SELECTION
A potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 20, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner will receive :
(1) ALEX Toys Yumbrella, Glambrella, M&M's Candy Wrapper Jewelry ($66.00)
(1) Fat Brain Toys Games for the Whole Family’ package, with Acuity, Sturdy Bird, Rapid Reflex, Crazy Cakes and Reflection ($100.00)
(1) PBS KIDS DVD Pack including episodes of Wild Kratts, WordWorld, WordGirl, Super Why!, Caillou, Dinosaur Train, and Arthur ($115.00)
(1) Two sets of Western Chief Kids rain gear including jackets and boots ($172)
Grand Prize Winner must claim the prize within five days from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. No extension will be given after the dates for the Grand Prize have expired and prize will be forfeited and Sponsors shall have no further obligation to Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, as well as any other any costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not included in the Grand Prize package.
All prize details will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by Sponsors, which reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any and all taxes on the prize, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein as being awarded, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES. Potential winners will be notified on or about April 08, 2013. The potential winner will be notified by email and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability, and unless prohibited, a publicity release within five (5) days of date appearing on prize notification. If the potential winner does not return the properly signed documents within five (5) days of their issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor's discretion, in a drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize, all entrants consent to the use by Sponsors and their designees of their names, voices, pictures or other likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity as determined by Sponsors without further approval or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants, by entering, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, agencies, suppliers and advertising, promotional and judging organizations and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, actions, and/or liability for any loss, injuries and/or damages (including, without limitation, any death or disability) sustained in connection with acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or related to participation in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Web Site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line, hardware and/or software failure, any damage to entrant's or any third party computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information, or for entries and/or mail which are late, lost, misdirected, undeliverable, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). Sponsors reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide the Administrator with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsors, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the potential winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE www.ScooterTraffic.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
6. WINNER'S NAME. For names of the winner (available from April 22, 2013 to May 05, 2013) send a self addressed stamped envelope to: ScooterTraffic 170 E. 83rd St. 6H, NYC, 10028
ScooterTraffic 170 E 83rd St #6H; New York, NY 10028
ALEX Toys 251 Union St.; Northvale, NJ 07647
Fat Brain Toys 1405 N 205th Street Suite 120; Elkhorn, NE 68022
PBS KIDS 2100 Crystal Dr.; Arlington, Virginia 22202
Western Chief Kids 5530 S 226th St.; Kent, WA 98032